Thursday, May 17, 2007

It's a blog world, after all

This is what comes of reading blogs right before falling asleep:

I dreamt that I was traveling all over blogland. I helped Profgrrrl pick out a house to buy and helped Dr. Crazy with her cleaning project. I stopped by jo(e)'s to admire her lake and listened to music I hadn't heard before with Professor Zero and Chaser. I saw Horace's and Ianqui's pictures from their travels abroad. There were other travels, too, but these are the ones I recall.

Very strange.

6 comments:

Horace said...

Wow! I rate a dream appearance! I'm so flattered!

Or was it a nightmare? Not with Jo(e)'s lake in it, I'm guessing....

undine said...

No, it was all very pleasant. I had read your posts from London and imagined seeing the pictures. I didn't see anyone's faces (not knowing any bloggers IRL), but it was like being in a crowd of people and talking to them.

Lesboprof said...

Well, come visit me sometime in your dreamlife... You can come help me put together my new table...

jo(e) said...

I love to make guest appearances in dreams!

Isn't the lake beautiful? You can see why I write about it often. I hope you got to see it on a sunny day, when the water is that deep blue-green colour.

undine said...

Lesboprof, I was actually tired after my dreamlife visits and all that helping, but putting together a table? No problem.

Jo(e), the lake was indeed beautiful; of course, my dream had help from all those great pictures you've posted of it!

Anonymous said...

I've dreamt about Bloglandia too.... so weird, isn't it?