A few thoughts:
1. It's interesting that he doesn't get right at writing, as Francis Ford Coppola and others recommend, but looks at social media first.
2. I have the same superstition about writing reviews.
3. I have wanted a bookwheel like that for years. Years! It would go in my writing house.
4. After seeing that Joyce Carol Oates video, I would love to see a similar piece on Professor Grafton, complete with bookwheel.
5. He sounds like a gracious man as well as a smart one. If this isn't writing inspiration, I don't know what is.