Sunday, March 22, 2015

Promoted!

For a year or so, I've occasionally looked at the mostly empty box of business cards that I got when I came to Northern Clime.  Order new ones with "Associate Professor" on them? Or wait and see what happens?

Yes, dear readers, I now need new business cards because I can take the "Associate" title off and just write "Professor."

Thanks to all of you for hanging in there and reading, especially during the Great Obsessive MOOC streak.  This space and your blogs help so much--thanks!

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooooooooooo!

Sisyphus said...

Yay!!!!!

Dame Eleanor Hull said...

Congratulations. Well done!

xykademiqz said...

Woo-hoo 2nd! Congratulations!

AliceAcademic said...

Congratulations, Full Professor!!

Belle said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Fie upon this quiet life! said...

Awesome news! Congrats!!

Bardiac said...

Congrats! Wonderful news!

JaneB said...

Congrats!

Psycgirl said...

hoorah!!!! congrats!

undine said...

nicoleandmaggie, Sis, Dame Eleanor, xykademiqz, AliceAcademic, Belle, Fie, Bardiac, Jane B, and Psycgirl--thank you all so much! It means a lot that you stopped by to congratulate me!

Janice said...

Fabulous news!

chicago foodie girl said...

Yay! Congratulations!!

undine said...

Janice, chicago foodie girl--thank you!

undine said...

Janice--and congratulations to you, too!

Flavia said...

Wait, how did I miss this??

But I guess my congrats aren't belated, since now you're PROFESSOR FOR LIFE! Huge congrats.

undine said...

Flavia--thanks! "Professor for life" has a nice ring to it :).

Z said...

Congratulations!!!

sophylou said...

Congratulations!

sophylou said...

(Um, apologies if I accidentally congratulated you three times, a bit of a glitch there. Or we could just call it "three cheer!")

undine said...

Sophylou, I love having three cheers! Thanks!

undine said...

Z--thank you!