Monday, August 21, 2006

Let the games begin

Classes start tomorrow, and for a change, I am ready (sort of).

  • Syllabi done and copied? Check.
  • Met with co-teachers for team-taught course? Check.
  • Wrestled WebCT to a standstill so that it will follow my will instead of what passes for logic in its demented system? Check. Mostly.
  • Finished the merciless bear of a piece of writing that has been wrestling me to a standstill for the past three weeks? Check, thank God.

    Still to go:
  • Background lecture ready for one of the classes? Um, no.
  • Check status of clothing other than the hiking/canoeing shorts I've been living in for the past few months? No.
  • Treat myself to the new calendar and other school supplies that I'd dearly love to buy? Not yet. That's a treat saved for Friday.
  • No comments: