Invent your own questions. (Hint: One of these is meant to be delivered in a heavily sarcastic tone.)
1. Not as productive as I'd hoped, and I haven't done nearly enough writing yet, but I'm working on it.
2. I hadn't planned on coming to campus on that date, but--. Wait. No, I'm not coming in on that date.
3. I haven't sent that yet, but it's almost done.
4. As a matter of fact, I haven't had a lot of time to read that book or any of its sequels.
5. No, I haven't made up the syllabus yet for the course that starts in January.
6. Sure. It's just one long series of days spent lying in the hammock with a glass of lemonade, what with all the sabbatical time off.