Wednesday, September 02, 2009

From The Onion: Ask a College Professor Having Trouble with the Audiovisual Equipment

From The Onion. Ouch.

Okay class, so today we are going to be talking about geopolitical competition in Armenia during the Middle Ages. As soon as the projector gets going, we'll start. Sometimes it just takes a few minutes to warm up. Um, while we have a little bit of time, does anybody have any questions? Anything about the reading for today or about what we talked about on Monday? No? Well, just a couple more seconds here and we should be on our way. Hmm, I feel like that light should be green. Anyway, I'll just get started, and when it comes on I'll….Okay, something is definitely not right. The screen should not be blinking like that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez, were they in my summer class?

undine said...

I think they have spies in all our classes, bitternsweet, judging from the dead-on dialogue.

comebacknikki said...

Sigh. I don't even want to think about how many time this has been me. :)