Monday, September 24, 2007

Meme of Four

Sisyphus has tagged me, and since, like Horace, I am easily flattered, here it is, the Meme of Four (with a few changes, since I just don't have answers for them all):

4 Pieces of Clothing I wish I still owned (and/or that still fit):
1. tap shoes
2. a swirly dress that made me feel like Ginger Rogers, many pounds ago (I sense a theme here)
3. an all-weather jacket that I loaned someone and never got back
4. a 1940s-era thrift-store coat with shoulders that made me look like a linebacker--but a fabulous, Joan Crawford-style linebacker

4 names I've been called at one time or another:
(can't think of any; same for crushes)

4 professions I secretly want to try:
1. Lawyer
2. Benevolent Despot of the World, but I get to define "Benevolent"
3. Computer guru
4. Manuscripts librarian at a big research library

4 musicians I'd most want to go on a date with:
1-4. I can't do better than Sisyphus's response: "Well as long as it’s a magic meme I’d say either Jim Morrison or Jimi Hendrix, even though I think the date would end three days later with me waking up alone and hung over in a small roadside motel of Route 66 with the police pounding down the door. Terrifying, yet who can resist?"


4 foods I'd rather throw than eat:
1. lima beans
2. liver, pork chops, ham
3. pastries (cinnamon rolls, Danish, and all that stuff)
4. fried chicken

4 things I like to sniff:
1. fresh air in the morning. Really.
2. cinnamon rolls (I like the smell but not the taste)
3. coffee
4. lilacs

No comments: